Micro-Precision 3D Printer
Our newest system, the microArch S350 is a 25μm platform which can be used not only for printing microscale parts with high-resolution features, but also for a broader range of small parts requiring high accuracy or precision. The microArch S350 combines high part quality with increased speed and throughput. With increased ease of use and built-in automation, the microArch S350 is BMF’s highest throughput printer designed for end part production.
Resolution × Accuracy × Precision
The microArch S350 is perfect for researchers and manufacturers for prototyping and production in the 1000-30,000 part volume range for parts requiring ultrahigh resolution, accuracy, and precision.
- Automated lateral membrane shift – enables automated part removal with option for robotic integration
- Self-regulating resin adjustment system
- Laser displacement sensor
- Advanced roller system spreads layers in seconds
- Larger DLP chip –> 6 projection zones – resulting in faster printing speeds
The microArch S350 is based on BMF’s innovative projection micro stereolithography (PµSL) technology, a technique that allows for rapid photopolymerization of a layer of liquid polymer using a flash of UV light at micro-scale resolution.