Micro-Precision 3D Printer
The microArch™ S240 is the perfect choice for micro 3D printing with faster printing speeds, a larger build volume and the ability to print with engineering-grade materials – specifically designed to meet the needs of industrial production.
- Part Size: 75mm x 30mm x 1.5mm
- 1700 trapezoidal hole arrays
- Protrusion structure in each hole
- Part Size: 24.5mm x 28.3mm x 22mm
- Integrated forming
- Complex internal channels
- Minimum tube diameter = 0.2mm
- Internal screw threads
- Part Size: 32mm x 28mm x 4mm
- Mirror finish, sharp edges, heat resistant
- 2100 micro holes with a diameter of .35mm and spacing of 50µm
- Part Size: 5mm x 4.2mm x 6.1mm
- Able to print 150 in one day
- The holes are 0.25mm diameter ±25microns
- Part Size: 9.8mm x 9.8mm x 13.8mm
- Tube diameter = 1.2mm, length = 4mm, minimum wall thickness = 65 um
- Several types of complex structures are included
- Part Size: 15.44mm x 3.42mm
- Flexible materials, rapid fabrication for complex structure
- Part Size: 22mm x 4mm x 6mm
- Minimum hole diameter 0.1mm
- Minimum wall thickness 0.1mm for a large area
Resolution × Accuracy × Precision
The microArch S240 offers the same unparalleled quality that BMF is known for, but with additional first-class attributes so you can achieve the most exact finished part possible [True to CAD].
- Larger build volume allows for production of much bigger parts and much higher throughput.
- Advanced roller system spreads layers in seconds, resulting in a build speed of up to 10× faster.
- Ability to handle higher viscosity materials (up to 20,000Cp), resulting in the production of stronger, functional parts.
- Ability to print industrial-grade composite polymers and ceramics.
- Advanced end-part features, including mirror finish, sharp edges, and smooth channels.
The microArch S240 is based on BMF’s innovative projection micro stereolithography (PµSL) technology, a technique that allows for rapid photopolymerization of a layer of liquid polymer using a flash of UV light at micro-scale resolution.
mode 2: 100 × 100 × 75mm
mode 3: 100 × 100 × 75mm